I go to a LARP (Live-Action Role-Play) game every month with a bunch of friends and most of us try to chip in for food for the evenings. Its not the typical LARP you think of with wooden swords and dressing up and stuff – it’s a gathering at a friend’s house where it’s almost a glorified table-top RPG and you remain in character throughout the night’s game.
Anyway, some people will buy snack trays, chips, drinks, etc to help out the host with food for everyone since at any given time there’s usually about 15-20 at the house. Last night, I made 2.71 lbs of Parmesan Garlic Herb Salmon. There was none left by the time we left, so I’m going to say this recipe is a win! I thought it was missing something, but can’t put my finger on it. If any of you try it, let me know what you think it’s missing (if anything)!
Parmesan Garlic Herb Salmon
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min (It took closer to 30-35 min for mine. I recommend using a meat thermometer – salmon should have an internal temperature of 145 degrees measured in the thickest part)
Total Time: 30-45 min
Servings: 6 servings
Author: The Gracious Wife
- 1 large salmon filet (about 2 pounds)
- 3-6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup sliced chives
- ½-1 cup coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Place salmon skin side down on the foil. Wrap the foil loosely around the salmon so that it’s kind of tented in the middle and fold up the ends of the foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While salmon is baking, combine garlic, parsley, chives, and Parmesan to a medium mixing bowl.
- Remove salmon from the oven after 10 minutes. Unwrap and sprinkle Parmesan garlic herb mixture onto salmon evenly.
- Leave uncovered. Return salmon to oven for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until cooked through and cheese is melted and slightly browned.